30 PEGA Developer Resumes[FREE DOWNLOAD]
We have collected 30 PEGA Developer Resumes from NAUKRI & MONSTER.
If you are looking for a pega developer resume, you can use this.
SAMPLE RESUME BELOW:
To serve a growing organization to the best of my ability sincerely, honestly and where I am the role player for the overall growth of the concern and give respect to my senior. I am ever keen to acquire some new technologies and climb the corporate to ladder by honest and hard work.
Having total 1.11 Years of experience in PEGA PRPC version 6.3.
- PEGA PRPRC v6.3 System Architect, along with Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM and Business Rules Engine (BRE)application using the PEGA Rules. Process Commander (PRPC) tool.
- Good knowledge and working experience in software Development life cycle (SDLC) using UML, SRD/BRD.
- Creating the Business Process Flows and Flow actions in Pega PRPC.
- Experience in creating Agents, data tables and database tables.
- Experience in Activity and Activity methods
- Good at developing Use cases, Interaction Diagrams (sequence and Class Diagram) using Modelling Language and tools that include UML, Rational Rose and Smart Draw.
- Experience in developing Work Flows, Rule based Business process Management (BPM) applications on Pega Process Commander (PRPC).
- Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging.
- Experience in RDB-methods & OBJ-methods
- Experience on BI Reporting Using SAP BO XI 3.1 & BO 4.0 ( Webi ,Crystal & Xcelsius) and
SAP BI/BW BEX Queries
- Working as a Software Engineer FEDELE INFO SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT.LTD from May 2014 to till date.
- B. Tech (ECE) from An Independent Institute Of Hyderabad Educational & Research Centre April 2014.
Tools : PEGA RULES Process Commander 6.3 & 7.1
BPM : PRPC Pega Rules Process Commander
Business Intelligence tools : SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.0/3.1 CMC, Information
Design Tool, Crystal Reports
Languages : C
Scripting Languages : Jscript, HTML 1 , 3 & 5 , CSS3.
Design Studio : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash player.
Application Server : Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.x.
RDBMS : Oracle 10g.
Operating Systems : Windows XP/07/08.
Other Tools : MS office
Project Name : E – Commerce
Client : JPMC
Duration : AUG 2014 to Till now.
Environment : PEGA 6.3
Description : provided Implementation services to USGBC and successfully delivered the
e-commerce solution. The Solution developed online Account information of
customers from all the parts in the World. The functionality includes
Payments of Bills, Account summary, Transaction History,
Role & Responsibilities:
Working with the Business users, Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing and building Pegasystems solutions to meet those requirements.
Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Org Divisions, Org Units, and Work groups.
Created rules based on circumstance.
Created Activities for implementing core Business Logic.
Developed and designed class structure, workflows as well as integration between system for smooth and optimized operation of system.
Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
Developed and tested solutions based on the design requirements.
Creation of search reports using List view, Summary view rules of PRPC.
Developed SOAP Services to provide service to external systems.